Makeup Brush Haul
This week I am sharing my makeup brush haul. It’s actually a little late, as I bought these in November. Delivery times were a little slower with Christmas lurking, so they arrived quite far into December. If there is one thing I didn’t need to expand in my collection, it was definitely makeup brushes. However, for me, the two most exciting makeup items to buy are brushes and palettes.
Real TechniquesThe first set I picked up was the Real Techniques Your Picks Berlin set. My first ever blog post was about Real Techniques brushes, I’ve always been a huge fan! This collection is very unique, it has the fan voted favourite brushes in a fan voted design. I bought these from iHerb for a bargain NZD$44 (use my coupon code FPC451 to get 10% off your first order). The set contains:
- buffing brush: ideal for full coverage application of powder and mineral foundation
- contour brush: delicately applies highlighter or contour to create sheer, soft-focus finish
- stippling brush: 2 bristle types and lengths distribute product for a feathery finish
- deluxe crease brush: soft, oversized design for effortless contouring
- base shadow brush: applies a smooth, flawless foundation of colour
Sigma BeautyThe next set I bought was the Sigma Sigmax Precision Kit. These are essentially mini Kabuki brushes, and they are so cute. I love these because they are unlike anything else I have seen with any other brush range. They are usually USD$50.40 but I got them discounted in the Black Friday sale, so paid USD37.80. The set contains:
- P80 – Precision Flat™: Stipple concealer on sun spots, blemishes, and other small imperfections.
- P82 – Precision Round™: Apply eye shadow base or primer onto the lid.
- P84 – Precision Angled™: Apply product to areas such as the sides of the nose and the hollows of the cheeks.
- P86 – Precision Tapered™: Exact placement of concealer in harder to reach areas such as around the eyes and nose, chin, and around the mouth.
- P88 – Precision Flat Angled™: Use for precise application of concealer products anywhere on the face. Works particularly well around the eyes and nose.
- 3DHD® – Kabuki
- 3DHD® – Precision
- F25 – Tapered Face
- F35 – Tapered Highlighter
- F40 – Large Angled Contour
- E55 – Eye Shading
- E44 – Firm Blender
- E54 – Medium Sweeper™
- E38 – Diffused Crease™
- E65 – Small Angle
- E05 – Eye Liner
- E21 – Smudge