Sigma Dry ‘N Shape Tower
Sigma Dry ‘N Shape TowerThere are 3 options for the Dry ‘n Shape, you can buy the Eye tower, which holds up to 48 eye brushes, for $39USD, or the Face & Eye tower, which holds up to 24 eye brushes and 20 face brushes, for $49USD. Finally you can buy both together for $69USD, and if you combine the towers, to make one giganta-tower, it can hold up to 68 brushes.
DemonstrationYou can see how I got on with fitting all of my brushes into the tower in my video:The negatives:
- No good for fan brushes; or any fat handled brushes where the bristles won’t fit in an elastic
- Not enough holders for really thin brushes
- Not enough holders for medium brushes (too small for face brush section)
- It can be hard to manoeuvre brushes in to the tower, especially when it starts getting more full
- If you have a really fat brush in the rubber holder, it can be hard to fit another brush in the neighbouring holder.
- It’s essentially designed for Sigma brushes, so if using only Sigma brushes, then the grip sizes would be perfect…
- … however it does allow for a lot of other brushes, even the really awkward shaped ones (yes I’m looking at you Real Techniques fattys!)
- It feels incredibly well made from really durable materials, I was quite rough with it at times and it looks as good as new still